Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tweetsie Railroad & the Mountains



















After the ECU game in Charlotte on Saturday we went up to Boone since it was a long weekend. The kids loved Tweetsie Railroad (except.....don't ask Max about the Indians)! We went to the Mast General Store where they stocked up on lots of candy and we ate way too much at the Daniel Boone Inn. We also stopped by a mountain stream and let the kids (myself included) splash around. My favorite part was when Max (fully clothed) fell in the water and hopped up soaking wet and asked me, "Mama, is it okay if I get my shorts wet?" I had to laugh right out loud.

2 comments:

Joel said...

2 Questions:

1. Were you guys at the game yesterday?

2. Did you see the beat-down that the police put on the fans storming the field after?

Both were pretty amazing!

Ellen said...

Your kids are just too cute!
At least he thought to ask, even if it was after the fact.