Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Things that make my day!

The Top 20 Things That Totally Make My Day and Make me Smile:
1. Actually getting the kids to school on time.
2. Hearing old family stories.
3. Checking others blogs!
4. A really good steak.
5. Reading old notes from high school.
6. Checking on the twins after they go to sleep.
7. Reading in bed.
8. Fall weather.
9. A good teen movie/tv show....yes I love Mean Girls, HSM, Gossip Girl etc
10. Walking through homes that are still under construction.
11. ECU football.
12. Weddings.
13. Clean Sheets.
14. Having lunch with friends.
15. Looking at old pictures or yearbooks.
16. Singing in the car with my kids.
17. My kids running toward me when I go to pick them up after work.
18. Having a dinner party.
19. Cake...I love birthday cake!
20. Listening to the twins talk to each other when they don't know I'm listening.

1 comment:

leigh anna said...

ahh al, i love this list!
hope you are doing well

(its one of my most favorite thing to blog stalk you)