Saturday, September 27, 2008

Church, Soccer and Another Birthday!


Before Church

They finally looked at me.

2nd Soccer Game






Reagan turns 2!










This past week was crazy. as are all weeks in the Bernauer house! We went to church on Sunday, had dance and soccer on Tuesday, I had cantata practice on Thursday and last night we had a birthday party for Reagan (my niece) at my mom's house. Today I have another wedding to direct and the reception for this one as well. This makes four weekends in a row!! I am exhausted!! Korey has gone to the ECU game today. Maybe they will get back on track and win today!! Here are a few pics from our week. The first ones are before we went to church on Sunday. After 7 tries I finally got one that was half way decent. It took the first 6 to get them to look at me. I don't know how Aly does it!

1 comment:

leah said...

Regan is such a doll! :)
And I love the pictures of the kids before church! Seems oddly familiar. LOL! What I want to know is why we all think kids are going to be cooperative for pictures on Sunday mornings, when clearly they haven't been interested the rest of the week! :)