Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update

Well, not much has happened since the circus incident so I haven't posted lately. I am finally feeling a little better. I am still tired and not 100% but I am on antibiotics so hopefully they will kick in soon! I am enjoying American Idol and all the other good shows on right now! I love Danny and you can see him on Aly's blog. I am also in love with watching Extreme Home Makeover re-runs. It gets me every time when that bus pulls away and the family sees their new house for the first time.
Well, when something exciting happens I will post again but until then I guess I should enjoy the calm!! In a month the twins will turn 5! I cannot believe it! Here is a picture from last years party! It seems like yesterday they were born and next week I have to sign them up for kindergarten.......


2 comments:

Ellen said...

enjoy them now!!! Next Month my Hannah wil be a teenager, that's right 13!!!!!! pray for me!

leah said...

Hey Allison!
I had to make an amendment to my last post - go check it out when you get a chance. :)