Monday, January 5, 2009

My Babies

Tonight as I was setting up my mom's new computer I found some files that made me smile. I was saving all her pictures so she wouldn't lose them and came across some of my sweet babies when they were little babies. They are turning 5 in March and I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. It seems like yesterday they were born. Here are a few of the pics I found. I hope they make you smile too.
Their first day home together (she came home first and he came 4 days later) At this point they both weighed a little over 4 lbs. each.
Taking a nap with Daddy

5 comments:

lov said...

seriously.....
that made me cry
but why....
it wasn't sad?!?!

love the pictures!

lov said...

want a button for your blog?
(your answer....should be yes)
if so, let me know

and do you want a header,
i for sure will make you one if you want one!

Peppers Clan said...

Those pictures sure made me smile. And not only that, it made me go back and look at some of Kenli's baby pictures as well...They definitely grow up fast! :)

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

Made me smile too. They looked so little!

lov said...

i've got an award for you on my blog!