Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I

I....stole this from Leigh Anna's blog

I am... a mom

I am Glad... it is Fall

I think... I need more sleep

I know...that I am messy

I want... to be more organized

I have... so much to be thankful for :)

I wish ... my grandmother was still alive

I hate... dishonesty

I feel... that I am very blessed

I hear... cars passing by

I smell... nothing....totally stuffed up

I wonder...what my kids are doing at Grammy's

I regret... dating a couple of my old boyfriends :)

I love... when my kids smile with their eyes squinted

I Hope... Korey and I are always as happy as we are today

I always... worry about things I cannot do anything about

I am not ... laid back

I believe... everything happens for a reason

I don't always... want to get up in the morning

I win... at Trivial Pursuit

I lose... my keys often

I never... seem to have enough time

I listen... to showtunes

I am scared of... frogs

I read... US Weekly

I am happy that ....the twins are going to be a penguin and unicorn for Halloween

I love these faces.....

1 comment:

leigh anna said...

i'm glad you stole it! :)

you did a good job with it! :)