Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Family Reunion




This past Sunday was the Hardesty reunion. This reunion has been going on since the 1950's. This year was really great. Pop (my grandfather) is 99 years old and went to the reunion. My brother and sister and mom got to come and it was so nice to see everyone. Here are a few pictures from that day. When your grandparent is 99 you cherish every moment with them. I was so glad he got to go and see everyone.

This week has been busy as always. Work, soccer, dance etc etc etc. On Friday Korey and I are taking the twins on a pre-school field trip to Mike's Farm. They are so excited! I will post pics when we get back.

1 comment:

lov said...

allison...god bless your grandfather! i can only imagine how lucky you feel having him around still! i sure do miss my papa tom and grumps!

hope you and your family are doing well