Saturday, December 13, 2008

4th Picture!

Leigh Anna tagged me...

Here are the rules:

1. choose the 4th picture folder on your computer

2. choose the 4th picture

3. explain the picture
4. tag at least 4 people to do the same


This was my 6th birthday party at Dairy Queen in Morehead City. It was a Cabbage Patch Theme. In the picture you cannot see me because I am turned around and I am hidden behind Lauren's (Daughtry) head. Also in the picture are my cousin Laura Windley, Natalie Moss, Carla Hales, Prudence Carver Evancic, Kristin Donaldson Wood, Jill Ballou and Hillary Hall. This was a mix of my friends from Beaufort and St. Egbert's.
I tag whoever wants to do it! It was fun :)

2 comments:

leigh anna said...

god bless i love that picture
and i love this "tag"
i wanna do it every day! :)

it makes me laugh

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

The old Dairy Queen. I hadn't thought of that place in years. Gosh, looking at pictures like that makes me feel old.