Thursday, July 3, 2008

Crazy Eights

Eight Things I Have a Passion for:
1) Family. I have a great family, married into a great family and love my children and nieces and nephews very much.
2) Friends. I have some incredible friends. Even in our busy lives we are still the best of friends.
3) Church- recently we have gotten quite involved at the church and are really enjoying Sunday School, Young Adult get-togethers, board meetings etc
4) Traveling- love love love to go out of town!
5) Cooking...love to cook sweets
6) Eating....see above :)
7) Clothes and Shoes
8) Weddings...enjoy planning, directing and attending


Eight Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die:
1) Visit all 50 states
2) Learn how to sew
3) Pay off all debt.
4) Travel to Europe
5) See a size 4 again.
6) Build my dream house
7) See my kids and grandkids grow up
8) Have enough money for a cleaning lady.


Eight Things I Say a Lot:
1)Stop it!
2)No you may not have another Hershey Bar!
3)Put your shoes on!
4)For goodness sake!
5)I love you!
6)Did you hear what I said?
7) Don't touch that!
8) Get back in that bed!


Eight Books I Have Read Recently:
1) The Other Boleyn Girl
2) Bambi
3) Dinosaurs & Reptiles
4) The Animal Alphabet
5) The Children's Bible
6) Maisy takes a bath...horrible
7) What color are your underwear Mr. Elephant?...yes it's a children's book
8) Lean Mean Thirteen


Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
1) Annie
2) Shag
3) Cars
4) The Notebook
5) Dumb & Dumber
6) Wedding Crashers
7) Sound of music
8) Wizard of Oz

No comments: