Monday, April 7, 2008

Leah's Tag


I'm answering a tag, stolen from Leah's blog. I am her blogger stalker.


*10 years ago...I was freshman at ECU living in Player's Club with Heather, Brianne and Andrea. I was very homesick!! However, I loved going to Target and Harris Teeter and spending time with my nephews, my sister, my brother and sister-in-law.


*5 things on my to-do list- Clean House, Wash Laundry, Fold laundry, Put away laundry, (see pattern??), Dishes


*Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire~ Hire a nanny, quit working, go to England, buy my mom a new car and buy a boat....and pay off my bills!


.*3 Bad Habits~ Biting my nails, worrying, grinding my teeth


*Places I have lived~Beaufort, NC~Greenville, NC


*Things most people don't know about me~ I have a lot of food quirks...like how I order cheeseburgers differently depending on where I am...(McDonalds-Must. & Ketchup, The Spot - Plain, Applebee's - W/mayo).....weird I know. I am also a huge SLOB. I love waterslides. I am afraid of frogs.


Jobs I have had- Hostess and Waitress at Sanitary, Cashier at Summer's Treasures, Ad Sales Rep at News-Times, SAHM for 21 months, Bookkeeper at the News-Times, Office Manager at Bluewater GMAC, and Wedding Director/Planner


I am now going to bed. I will be so tired when that alarm goes off in the morning!


1 comment:

leah said...

you're turning into a bloggin' fool just like the rest of us!! :) fun times. :)

if you ever run into heather, tell her i say "hey" and i love to think back to the days that we danced at the top of the bleachers to "get your motor runnin!"