Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Yesterday we had a great day! We went to Sunday School and Church and then went to visit all the relatives! The twins got so much Easter stuff it was like Christmas again. Callie Margaret told me that she had figured out that Jesus died on the cross so that when she and Max were bad it was ok! I thought about it and really she is pretty close! They looked absolutely beautiful and I cannot believe how big they are getting. It seems like they were just born! I am just beginning this blog stuff so hopefully I will be posting often. I enjoy everyone else's so much. :)

5 comments:

Aly said...

Al,
I love it. I can't believe how big the twins are either. Callie Margaret has the whole Easter thing figured out pretty good, if you ask me! I'm so glad you finally did this! It makes me happy! Love ya, Aly

leah said...

It's about time. ;-)
I love it, Alli! The kids are beyond beautiful, and I can't wait to see more and more! :)

Happy Spring and Happy Blogging!

leah said...

BTW, your playlist rocks! :)

Susan Hancock said...

Way to go Al! You "done" good, like we say. Your little ones are so wonderful- I know that you and Korey know how blessed you are to have such beautiful and intelligent children.

Keep it up!
Love you always- hey you know that I was one of the very first people in the world to hear you cry!! I remember, just like it was yesterday!

Allison Bernauer said...

Thanks everyone! You all were my inspiration! Leah-I knew you would like the playlist! Especially the ones from the musicals! I put almost a hundred songs on there...I couldn't stop myself! I tried to find River in Judea and An Old Fashioned Wedding from Annie Get Your Gun but I couldn't find them! Aly- I also tried to remember that song you used to love on my "Love Songs" CD set and could not remember what it was. I am going to have to find that CD and look it up unless you can remember! Mrs Susan- Can you believe that was almost 30 years ago!! I feel like we were just in 5th grade taking gymnastics and now here we are all grown up with kids of our own. Time flies! Love you guys!